Two weeks has gone by since you last heard from me and, in order to keep with my currently posting schedule, I have something prepared just in time! It's not a very long post, but I'm working on another with pictures from Scotland and more detailed writings on what I've been up to. I hope you enjoy these photos in the meantime!
![]() |
| The London Eye is watching you |
![]() |
| Big Ben and the Union Jack |
![]() |
| The side entrance to Westminster Abbey |
![]() |
| The main entrance to Westminster Abbey |
![]() |
| In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit....not really, but in spite of this door not being round, it reminded me of Tolkien. |
![]() |
| Flag-holding has even the most regal looking lions panting with effort |
![]() |
| I'm not sure they squeezed enough windows in. |
![]() |
| Monument in Victoria Gardens |
![]() |
| Victoria tower |
![]() |
| Cool hat bro...so the Spanish police weren't the only ones in the world with ridiculous headgear....wait for it..... |
![]() |
| Buckingham Palace during the Changing of the Guard |
![]() |
| The ceiling at the British Museum |
![]() |
| Amenhotep III |
![]() |
| Statue of Ramesses II |
![]() |
| Crouching Venus, Roman Tiger.....amidst the British gentry (Tiger not pictured/not part of the exhibit) |
![]() |
| Sculptures "removed" from the Parthenon during the 1700's.... |
![]() |
| ......apparently the British forgot a few appendages in their haste! |
![]() |
| View after exiting the museum....that was quite enough history for me in one day, thank you. |
![]() |
| St. Pancras/King's Cross Station |
![]() |
| This one merited being shown in color, or rather colour. |
![]() |
| I'm guessing the Lobo discount wouldn't apply to this Bike Works. |
![]() |
| Turret at the Tower of London |
![]() |
| Look! They have skyscrapers too! |
![]() |
| I always thought this was the London Bridge. When I learned this is actually the Tower Bridge I had an "Oh now I get it!" moment. |
![]() |
| Interestingly shaped cafe in downtown |


























No comments:
Post a Comment