The holidays are over and with it the celebrations that go along with being in Romania. It was a heart wrenching return to Germany this past Saturday for everyone. Patrick (Chuck) was definitely the most philosophical about it saying that you shouldn't be sad for leaving, just be grateful for the time you had - Radu and I had a little bit harder time seeing it this way. Not that I wasn't thankful for the great friends we had made or the experience we had, I just wasn't quite ready for it to all end. On the plus side I'm planning on making it back over there before I return to the States.
Today I left Göppingen for Sarajevo. It's odd traveling alone again after having my brother as a travel buddy for a month! I'm excited to be here though - no pictures or stories to speak of yet, but I'll be writing soon.
Here are some pictures from our New Year's party in Sighisoara - it was a great way to bring in 2013!
 |
| New Years in Sighisoara with (from left): Paul (aka Igor as Aty decided he should be called), some dude, Comi, Radu, Athea, me, Chuck, Lore, and Roxy. |
 |
| Dancing to some Manele! |
 |
| Oh no, not that face again...... |
 |
| "Okay guys....easy, easy!" |
 |
| It's party time! |
 |
| La Multi Ani!!! |
 |
| When the pineapple is all gone, it is time to go home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment