This picture embodies my disbelief at the fact that it is already late May! My UK travels are now a thing of the past, as is the Norwegian leg of my trip, and it now I am in Vienna full of delicious Austrian brews and wiener schnitzel. Moving around again has been keeping me busy and I am definitely not doing the greatest job of staying up to date with blogging, at least as far as writing and captioning, but I still want to post photos to share with you guys. These are some of my favorites from the last of my days on Iona and the first few of mine and Chuck's return to Edinburgh to meet our mom. More to follow soon...



































...the best picture is the one of us sitting behind a lot of empty wine bottles and glasses.
ReplyDelete:-)
"Jesus Chrrriiist!"
;-)
That one is my favorite too! Oh Gooooooood! haha
ReplyDelete